<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Sunday, May 17, 2009Y
f6

Yesterday, finalllllly had an F6 outing! =D Also to celebrate Nat's super duper belated bdae. She's just sooo busy. Jiayou nat for Singapore Idol AUdition!!! Shouldn't be a problem since she's taking lessons at Ocean Butterfiles. Hahas. Went to eat 家乡面. Soup was very nice! Noodle so so only.. too salty though. Hehe. Every outing with F6 is always so loud and attention grabbing and a little disgraceful! LOL. Like at arcade, we were yelling like nobody's business. I swear evyerone was looking at us la! Luckily I siam first. hehe. Bumped into Beeping too! She told us she is doing another yr at JJC. Everyone is like fine.. cos all got into uni and stuffs. In short I truly enjoyed yesterday's session.. did alot of catch-ups with the girls and realise i really miss them. It's like JC is soo far away. I went through about 2 new phases of life already! Working life and then poly life. But I'm settling well. =D Soo much changes in such a short span of time.. no wonder all the old memories seem so distant. I'm goin to keep this entry short since i received so many complaints that my blog posts are too long! haha.. SOme random pics..

They say my hair colour changed again?

Phsiology Practical. We had to prick our fingers to get blood. That's my blood (top panel) mixed with anti-serums

Xuelian- a bag of bones. She's getting skinnier and skinnier.. scary

My guitar =D culprit for my callused hands and painful joints!


(JIA XIANG MIAN!!! REMEMBER THE AD?)


Song of the Day: Perfect Symmetry by Keane =D who are you what are you living for?


2:08 AM