<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Sunday, April 19, 2009Y
Outta job

Whew..have come to the end of the week. Its sunday and tomorro there's school. Rewind a little to what happened during this week.
On Monday, I went to work as usual and met the new trainee who's going to replace me. Yea.. well she is quite a shy girl about 25 yrs old and dun really like to talk. So I taught her all that I know.. everything creating job,verification, completion, invoicing and stuffs. meticulously. I am sure I went really slow but the problem with her is that she don't know how to take notes.I have to prompt her several times to take down important points. Well it's impossible to remember every single steps w/o referring to her notes cos there's just too many to learn. During lunch, all of us went for lunch. She didn't talk much but I cannot blame her. Late in the afternoon, she told me she wanted to find the HR person. Later at 5, I realised that she actually wanted to quit, her reason being she did not feel comfortable. -_- Sian Ji Pua to the max!!!! I taught her for the entire day and then i was told she wanted to quit!!! Waste my time and effort... Later she left without saying anything to me. Well, to be fair, I can understand why she feels uncomfortable. I went through it myself when i was still a newbie in the company. I felt kinda ignored and transparent. Initially, I was quite surprised why the people could be so unfriendly and pretend as if you were not there. But luckily, not everyone was like this. Later, they began to acknowledge my presence and stuffs la. I understand. But then, she's already 25.. should have been more steady right?
Subsequently, the boss wanted me to stay for a few more days so that they could find a replacement before I leave but I rejected. I wanted the 2 precious day of rest before orientation on friday. Last day was pretty upsetting for me, especially touched by the words of my colleagues. It's like in this 4 month stint over there has made me grown to like the environment, of some of the people as well though I must admit I still find some of them difficult to handle. Haha... But i love that company and wish I could work there in future. Last day lunch treat by one of them at pizza hut. =) I will miss those precious moments. =D

Then wednesday, went out with Steph! HAHA.. Sorry girl I couldn't join for ur bdae picnic! We had alot of fun reminiscing fun moments and awkard ones. LoL. Went to somewhere near the Singapore Flyers and ate our takeaway mac lunch, then went to the flyers to take photos etc. Meet up soon with the rest huh!

Ahuh..Friday! Orientation at NYP! My new class is PT0901. Hahas. Camp wasn't very fun.. but overall was okay. Alot of admin stuffs. Life at poly is like almost the same as JC lei. Still got tutorial class, a mentor, studying fixed modules. Uni seem mor exciting.. bidding of modules ( heard from my sis some pple spoil the market by placing alot of points.. some seniors sabotage juniors by placing alot of point that withdraw at the last minute), grabbing of module on a first come first serve for NTU, no class.. you get to plan ur own timetables etc. Wow.. seem impressive and more adult. Poly is quite JC-like lei.. I wish for something differnet Haha..









4:33 AM