Right result's out - on Friday. I welcome it with great trepidation. I am just so afraid.. the fear is I approximate threefold of what I felt when I obtained my 'O' Level Results. I've sorta made up my mind on what I want to take.. most prob Material Science, by elimination, by a stroke of enthusiasm and by gut feeling? Dunno dunno. My options are still open though the limiting factor would be my academic grades. In any case, I'll continue pursuing education. I dunno why I'm still struggling with pride at the moment. sigh..
Going to blog a little about Sat. Went to Lynette's house accompanied by steph, pw and rach. This trip was made to see her baby who's about 2 month old. Incredible, my classmate has got married, had a baby while I'm still feeling so young and kiddish, and not at all ready for all these stuffs. But perhaps that's good because I'm free and I can still,perhaps take my time? As I hear her recount stories of her delivery process and post-delivery experience, can't help but swelled with admiration at her pain tolerance and courage of course! Every gruesome detail she described seem like placing an icy cold metal plate against your heart; sends shivers down your spine and I seem to imagine the pain. Ouch! I wonder if I'll have overcome these fears when the time has come for me. LOL
Went to Faceshop on fri to do some price comparison. One of their ex-colleague working in korea had came back to Singapore. So I bought a mushroom pore minmize toner with cotton power and a Happy Blossom Oriental Flower BOdy Lotion. It was really much much cheaper over at Korea. The toner cost about 8800Won (S$9+) whearea in singapore, 28+. Body Lotion was approx 5700won( S$6+) compared to 19.90 Singapore price. Almost thrice as much lei!
This one is the closest one to the one I had. Somehow I couldn't find the one I had in the online catalogue.
I like this one. Light texture with a sweet scent
Good luck to myself and my frens on fri den..