nothing
I feel so empty and upset after I finished the final hp book once again. The same feeling of gloominess returned to me as it had when I finished the final instalment back in 2007. It feels like something that was part of you, that captivated you so much has left...
As I prowled through the pages, I experienced surges of grieve at the death of the characters I liked --Dobby, Fred, Lupin.. of surprise then revelation at the hints that J.K Rowling had dropped throughout the 7 books mentioned not for nothing, but as leads to where the story went ultimately The last book held really great value because it revealed Dumbledore's weakness and his stories that is both sad and tragic. Dumbledore was not a man impervious to mundane desires too. What struck me most was that he was so tempted by the resurrection stone that he forgot it was a horcrux, that it had a great curse endowed upon it, and put on the ring in the hope of bringing Ariana, his parents back to life... the guilt he beared upon him during the dreadful night that Ariana had died, even possibly in his hand.. his desperate pleas and great pain when he was trying to retrieve the locket out of the basin in that cave when he poured the awful potion down his throat.. the moments he revealed his greed to procure, unite the horcruxes.. And then there was Snape struggling before he got bitten by Nagini, knowing that death was coming his way, sensing his desperation for his master to spare his life, pleading that he'll find Potter.. What about the moments Harry spent in the pensieve? Looking into Snape's memories that he had procured before the latter's death.. knowing that he actually knew how to love behind that black, cold and lifeless eyes that Harry hated? That he loved Lily, that he his patronus was a doe which was like Lily's? That he had been protecting Harry for Lily... and grown to truly care about him....
It's all so awful.... when I think of Snape.. of Dumbledore.. Snape had been the bravest. He did not cared how the Order's seeing him as the murderer, betrayal of Dumbledore.. His life is sad. He loved Lily..but he was wayward.. different from her that it was unlikely for them to be together.. He had thought Dumbledore used him but still chose to trust him ultimately.. How many people actually trusted Dumbledore and not chose to question him.. even if he was always being secretive.. What about how Harry had won over the Elder Wand..
4:38 AM