Wednesday, March 25, 2009Y
absence
Heyy it's been such a long time since I last blogged. Kinda lot of thing happened. My last day at work would be 14th Apr. Sigh.. Income going to stop soon meaning not having to buy things anymore. =( Reason for quitting so early is cos poly starts school on the 20th. I'm still not sure whether I'm going to go poly or uni. No.. I should say I dunno if I can enter into the uni course I want. For poly, if I cannot get into physio, i'll most prob give up cos that's the one i'm passionate about. I always wanted to be a sports rehabilitator. The key to that door would be either a diploma in physio or degree in sports sci from NTU. but I won't settle for a diploma in physio alone. If chance permits, I would go for degree conversion programme overseas with kaching! Haha.
One good thing is I've already registered for NTU & NUS le.. yea so 2 heavy burdens down. =)
Am glad to be working in DNV where most people are graduates and of engineering backgrounds. They uncles were very helpful and gave me advices. Especially thankful to one uncle who's very enthusiastic to help me. He gave me advices, showed me reports done by material engineers, brought me to talk to people in the materials lab etc. =) They said he wanted a daughter very much haha.
6:22 AM