<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Friday, February 27, 2009Y
friday

Yesterday after work, met up with fellow F6ians. And I must say it is already quite a success because 4 peeps could make it! Yea Sita, me xuelian and huixin. So we settled for Delifrance.. food wasn't fantastic, was the company that is. Haha.. Just like good ol' times spent in school. I'm the odd one out la cos I'm the only one in the clique who isn't doing tuitioning or relieving and stuffs. I seem to be the only one with a permanent and full-time job. Hhahah. When we finished dinner oso not much to shop since it was nearly 9 and shops were closing. No photos taken though aye.

During lunchtime yesterday, I got to know a new guy from korea, i think his name was kwon won. He's a pretty cute little guy, not looks but he seems nice (compared to some other jerks I've seen at workplace) and it's nice talking to him.

6:05 PM