<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Wednesday, February 11, 2009Y
BLEAH! D

Yesterday during lunch time, we were talking about..ah yes sex and relationships again. It started off with the discussion of the recent news of the 30+ teacher and 15 yr old student having intimate relationships. They asked me what age difference can I accept for my boyfriend. I said '5' and they told me its too little. 10, they claim is OK. Yea and then they began to say that technically speaking, a mistress can be much much younger than a man. One guy interjected that he'd rather have girlfriends outside of his marriage than mistress because you've got to pay for your mistress's housing, spa, shopping expenses, essentially support her while gf is just for fun and means less commitment. Men are creepily selfish and stingy. They went on to talk about fidelity and stuffs. One of the lady claims that if his husband is capable of supporting all his mistress, she'll be ok with it. Kou shi xin fei. They asked me whether I could accept infidelity in marriage.s I said no and they laughed again and told me to be realistic. Well, actually there's really some truth in it.
They gave a nasty analogy to the angmoh which goes like this 'If you go to a pub and see 2 pretty lady like XXX and (me) and ask you to go to bed with her? Would you agree?' I was positively alarmed at the blatant explicitness and to use ME as an example. My female colleague seemed to take it in her stride (perhaps she's used to it). But I'm super senitive and annoyed at this lowly analogy made about me. wth stupid ass. The angmoh gave a 'NO. Because my wife would be unhappy'. The guys laughed again, and said he was being dishonest in the ladies' presence. I dislike 'jokes' or comments made that cheapens me, cos I firmly noes that I'm not one and won't be one myself. When I expressed my disgust, they acted nonchalant and said ' Well, God made us this (lusty) way'. My encounter with such people sorta changed my perception on love and marriage. There seem to be very little chance that your spouse can be totally faithful to you. Enjoy love at the courting stage because it really fades with time. I really dislike this frigging uncle. He's fat and round with this stupid nerdish hairstyle and acts like he's the most charming man on earth. He talks so softly like a mouse. He gossips and i tink it's totally gay and he flirts shamelessly with other women. Really SHAMELESSLY lor. And the old aunties are so totally bah lo, flirst back shamelessly, w/o discretions. EWW. Really find it revolting. I noe i sound hateful here, just let me rant okay? haha

Only yesterday, it was the first time I had lunch with an angmoh. He's pretty shy type. My colleague lied to him that I said he was cute and he gave an uncomfortable 'Hmm'. Haha. Funny dude. And we mentioned the word 'Lust' but he didn't know what it meant. He was a German btw. And he didn't drop it cos he was still pondering upon the meaning of the word after work.

Yea and today was quite funny. During lunch, this male colleague of mine said somethign about playing 'gameboy' but I think it came out too fast and he ended up saying he 'played PLAYBOY'. (I suppose you noe it's a porn magazine).It was really LOL. Yea i tink every guy reads it because as the aunties claimed: they aren't normal if they don't. Ahaha..

3:21 AM