<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Wednesday, January 7, 2009Y
working working..

Today's lunchtime was very interesting, cos I just got to know a guy in the company. He's damn smart and impresses me with what he says. He went on about his theories of how human are not made to run marathon distances, justifyng it with the fact that our heart is much smaller than mammals who are made for running and that we are actually forcing our body to perform the task,which is unnatural. He also went on about why human beings can float naturally in water and why people do sink and drown. Brainy people really impress me. I just realised that there were clubs set up by the colleagues in my department. There was jogging club, tennis club etc. Very interesting lifestyle.

Yesterday, during lunchtime, I witnessed for the first time a real conflict among my colleagues. Like I said before, I found that men who looks mature, decent, well-educated actually do gossip, and as bad as women. It puts me off. Though I must still say women are more vicious and narrow-minded. As my colleague put forward ' There is bound to be conflict when you place two women in a kitchen' because there's bound to be disagreement and alot of bitter feelings. What actually happened I didn't quite know, because I don't understand the politics going on among them and also the superiors. But there's some crying, ill comments made about the lady who cried at the pantry and over lunch. SO scary right. Its best to be friends with everyone, and try not to make any enemy. =)

3:52 AM