Wednesday, January 14, 2009Y
Work horror
Okay today I shall write a complain post because i'm damn upset. Today is bad day for me. Damn got scolded by the damn client. I know it's my fault la. I never contact the client and inform her that there wasn't any surveyor going down to the shipyard. Well not that I don't want to take action, my towkay ask me to wait de wat. But it's nevertheless still my fault sinceit slipped my mind t inform the lady that nobody was going down. Aye. Forgetfullness again!
Then another 'major pisser' is when this uncle said something about me, not in my face and that's what makes me even more gek because i cannot rebutt! Damn. He was gloating that he passed alot of work to me today. And you noe what he said next? ‘那么好,又便宜又有用'. (SO good, cheap and useful). It sounds really awful you noe, u noe what it immediately led me to think of? Something nasty and derogatory. Sick ASSHOLE! Yea as if i'm some sort of commodity. You stupid flithy stinking cheekopei. I noe I don't earn alot la, bt hello?!! I'm a student working s a TEMP with zero work experience. Would I dare demand much? That's really such a mean thing to say. And he's so idiotic, he didn't say it to my face but he made sure I heard it. WTH WTH WTH. I'm compelled to curse him,stupid FAG! And mind you i'm so pissed i'm even capable of worse names okay. (let me check out the rap lyrics) I always had problems with this uncle. He's really impatient, talk to people like we have tested his patience. And that time, he told me to get the street directory and help him print out the map. I took the book and started browsing looking for that damn street he was looking for. And he said 'Oi, have you had any education? You don't know there's something called the index ah?'. ZZZZZ. Yea la, I'm stupid enuff to forget something so simple huh. -_- Really sian ji pua lei. but I didn't really mind because I tot he was a merely being straightforward then until he insulted me today. And he so despise me cos i'm from jjc. ZZZ I noe your son very clever la, can or not??? Some doctor or damn lawyer! Damn I'm so not going to do his stuff promptly and be as helpful as I am to him from now on. I owe him nothing and i don't deserve all this nonsense. 我做好人也做尽了okay
Yea. And since I'm in a pretty bad mood now, I shall continue telling you guys how disgusting some colleagues are , esp when it's infiltrated with disgusting people. I swear people who are very well-educated and supposedly 'high class' are just as lowly or even worse than people of lower social status man. Really hor. Yes, like I mentioned before, old men who looks refine and is highly educated gossip, as evil and petty like woman. I think guys who drop their voices to gossip are totally gay. Some of them are a bunch of highly prejudiced individuals. You should hear how they derrogate people who are supposedly different from them.(colour etc) I hear those remarks every single day and it's abhorent. Like I was conversing with this uncle who was talking about this client who's a mix. He said it in the most casual way:' this guy huh za zhong( bastard)'. It was funny in his opinion but i seriously don't see how i could laugh at such a comment. I find that he is acutely sensitive to people who are 'different' from him. He despise the disabled. He was the one to advise me not to take up social science (rmb?)cos i'll be working with 'kids with nasty problems' and, (he mimics people with involuntary facial spasms)'. What has education done to this guy?Yea and I'm not exaggerating in my account. Hasn't it occured to him that one day he'll be old an won't be 'normal' anymre? He's really funny. He told me his great uncle walked pass the toa pek gong temple and toa pek gong came out and saluted to his great uncle. According to him, his great uncle was of higher rank than toa pek gong in hs previous life. I burst into laughter, and he warned me that if i don't believe, I won't have 'fu qi'. Walao, engineer talking like this? Unlikely lei.
You noe there's really ALL sorts of pple in this world, and it's kinda tough to understand their mindset. As you grow older, you see weirdos from all walks of life. LOL. Thanks for being a great listener (or reader ). After ranting off and cursing, i feel much better.
4:13 AM