<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Friday, December 26, 2008Y
There are all sorts of weird pple in the world

Wth. Today I met someone who's incredibly screwed up there and he really pissed me off. Straight after work, I went to Adecco to submit my damn timesheet. I tell u it's real troublesome. Hope I can fax it over instead. Yea anyway, there's this really dimwitted security guard (underdog he is) brimmed with smugness. You should see his face. When I came out of the lift, I asked him PROPERLY whether I was supposed to sign out. He was like 'What do you think? You asking me why ah'. He was actually calm you noe, but he was obviously talking down at me. He then rattled on and said 'this is a government building. If something happened to you, we have your IC bblah blah blah' .He continued to ramble on. I gave him a 'HUH??!?!!' look. He had the cheek to continue his rubbish. I grew impatient and said in a defeated manner ' So must sign out la????'. He actually said 'You can don't sign out actually if you like. If anything happens, you must take responsible. We have your IC and blah blah blah.' Stupid thick skinned pig. He went on despite me telling him to relax. Finally, I dun remember what made him stop. I gave him my ezlink and his fat and stubby fingers ran through his keyboard and clumsily typed in my ic no into the system. And guess what? He greeted me with a sarcastic 'BYE!'. He's really such an asshole. It's so disgusting that his filthy hands actually touched my ezlink card. EEWW...

3:43 AM