Monday, December 8, 2008Y
redhead+ shopping +unemployed
Finally mustered courage to call the evelyn to tell her i'm not working at emitasia anymore. I thought it must have been kinda irritating so I felt kinda bad. Aye so here I am job-hunting again. Really regretted giving up my job at SGH. Shitty. Should have thought it over properly. Anyone got any job opp tell me pls. thanks! Went shopping for working clothes last friday. Bought about 3 sets which cost me 300 bucks!!! I was only willing to spent this freaking large amt of money on clothes from bega cos I thought i was going to compensate it with my salary. But looks like I'm 'out of job' again. Sigh. I bought one necklace to top it up to $300 so that I could get membership and get immediate discount. And damn, that stupid necklace cost 10 bucks but its quality really really sucked. It's really not worth the money. Aye.
I just highlighted my hair yesterday. It's sorta violetish red. That hairdresser told me to go for brighter colour since I'm young and also that it would go on black hair since I was not colouring it before highlighting. And she also claimed that the colour would be much darker than the actual sample shown . But But the moment she removed the foil and wash my hair, I was like sHIt. TOo red le la. ZZZ. Totally not what I expected!!!
7:28 PM