<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Wednesday, December 24, 2008Y
Rainy Christmas

Today's Christmas Eve. Now I'm at home (all activities cancelled), enjoying the rainy night, listening to christmas carols. Very chrismassy. It's half day, so I knocked off at around 12.15! . Sooo good because I'm damn tired since I slept very late the previous day. The moment I reached home, I headed for the bed straight and slept through the entire afternoon. =) Work was hectic and stressful since mentor will be on leave and I had to attend to the surveyor's request directly. Screwed up some stuffs, it's like please so many procedures( really alot ok) how to remember ALL of them??! WOrk is like pilig up on my IN tray and deskDinner with PANGSEHS cancelled cos too few people available.. tsk.

Anyway, yesterday was S7 Christmas gathering. I must say I really enjoyed it, especially the activities over at the Esplanade. =) We went pizza hut for dinner and then exchanged our gifts. I got Aaron's 'jigsaw puzzle coin bank'. Then Huixin got my seashell chocolate. I know chocolate is very common and boring but it's the only present that is not gender-specific and 'universal'. I got no pics here all pics with beepo, yea. Damn vain ah this girl, lol. But I'm real good at suaning her. haha.

Wow I've got a new love. Dido. I discovered her back when i was in sec 2 i tink when i heard her 'White flag'. Love that song. Then just quite recent, I listened to some of her old songs and her song is really fresh and nice. I think she's got a new album 'Safe Trip Home'.

3:42 AM