<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Wednesday, December 31, 2008Y
nonya thoughts

My family complains that I'm too 'ru xi' because while I'm watching 'little nonya'. So I guess the producer would be pleased. At least this show hasn't so far got me skeptical yet, so that explains my emotional involvement in it, haha. Today's episode was too sad too sad... It hurts me deeply to see Yu Zhu in that delirious state and chen xi tearing up by the bedside. It is even more gripping to see him confront that ass zhenzhu and that heartless cad Robert. Qi Yu Wu has grasp the exact feeling, that feels just right and he just spewed out everything I would have thrown at zhenzhu's face. Nevertheless, I fear every step he takes because he is too soft-hearted for his own good. Besides, he is surrounded by the most evil and vicious people around him: his aunt(apple) a bitter woman, that spoilt, sour and unaccomodating 'wife' who can watch on as her sister gets raped and feels no guilt after, the pea-brained TianBao( moh peng), beast-like Robert. Let's just forget the older generation or I won't be able to finish since this show is evildoer-plenty. But I really hate Yuzhu's father( Jingcheng). He's a tortoise. He caused yuzhu to be so miserable. He even knelt down in front of his daughter and plead her to do all of Robert's bidding so he gets money rolling in from the sugar plantation project. Yea, so poor yuzhu would have to forcibly subject herself to the psychotic appetite of that beast, not only that even 'fed' her to some dirty and corrupt ang moh. Disgusting and filthy. Being insane may be blessing for her, though outsiders may feel very upset for her, at least she's numbed from all the pains she suffered. The person I despise the most is Jingcheng. A man with no guts and no idea of his own.

Chen Sheng (Pierre Png) also died in the most peculiar way. I think he had a revelation bfore he died. He greeted Yueniang when they parted in an unusual manner. His death came so sudden. Heartbreaking. Sigh. he, one of the rare good guys died. 2 good guys died, yuzhu and him. Though you may argue that yuzhu isn't, but she's as good as being dead. She is no longer the yuzhu she used to be.

6:14 AM