<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Saturday, November 29, 2008Y
Nearly lost my hp!

Today, I went to see a doctor once again, this time round for the eyes. While I was waiting for 190, I had a horrid revelation-my handphone was missing! OMG. I realised immediately that I must have left it on 302 since I placed it in my pocket and it must have slipped out. My first instinct was to look for help, so I rushed to the bus interchange office and said: ''Scuse me, I left my handphone on 302 that just left, can I retrieve it?'.The uncle told me to come into the office. He sorta tested me to confirm whether the phone was mine. Then he told me to call my hp number using their phone. Shit. No response followed by wrong number. I was too nervous. He knew it was mine obviously, but it was official procedure since he had to write a report. Luckily, it managed to get through and my phone rang. Heng ah. I can't afford to lose this hp, cos I just bought in in June. So scary. Really thank the driver who had such high integrity. I agreed to write a letter of commendation of the driver.

Ok, then my eyes... hmm the doctor was a foreigner and from his accent, I guess he's from India. He's nice but just found it difficult to understand what he spoke. Turns out my eye suffered from mild infection. I totally lose my voice today, as good as a mute so he also gave me some anti-inflammation medicine. =)I really hope I could recover in time. Sigh. Dun wan to have bad prom night!

3:34 AM