<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Friday, November 21, 2008Y
1st Post A' entry

Let me see... wow my last post was created in september. Such a long time since I've blogged. hmm. Disbelievingly, 'A's are over. It's quite weird to come to terms that I no longer have to limit my playing time and stuffs since for months, we've been conditioned to think of studies, especially so during the 2 exceptionally gruelling weeks before 'A's. And it ended as fast as it came, just yesterday. wow. Suddenly, there seem to be so much free time on hand. Haha But guess I'll settle down soon and hopefully get a decent job since I've got so many things to buy and to hopefully pick up a musical instrument. =)Now my legs are aching and I'm so drained after a round of disappointing prom shoppings with Sita. ZZZ. How I wish I could turn up to the prom with suits and pants like the guys. It's so difficult to find a decent dress that flatters ourselves. Damn. And it's so creating a hole in my pocket. After that, we went to kokyao's house after going to bp plaza to get him a gift. Essentially that summed up my day lo. =)

6:53 AM