Thursday, August 7, 2008Y
SJS
The study break's coming to an end soon. Well I did accomplish something but just kept getting distracted. And I mean very regularly and that really is a bother. Wish I could just cast aside my prides and inhibitions and fears and worries and lash it all out at someone. Well but I guess I'm pretty much okay now since I've convinced myself to get my priorities right. Right let's keep nasty things short
Wheeww! I found my soulmate! Katie just made my day when she excitedly shared with me how much she loved SUh Ji SUk! Woo. I think I've got this super duper duper HUGE crush on him, mainly his role in Pure 19. My mum and sis says I'm 'eating flower' and told me that isn't very appropriate.. well but he's really so damn charming la!Love him to bits. Criteria no..1. he's tall 2, he's confident and move with so much charm 3. he's got brains. Wow this 3 combi is superb la. And he's got a very refined appearance. Hmmm.. dream guy! Doubt I'll get over this craze over him any sooner.. so bear with me!
5:46 AM