<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Friday, August 1, 2008Y
Reserrection

HEY PEePs welcome to my almost-dead blog. Was kinda lazy to blog and plus the time factor. zzz. MUndane life bt with some pleasant surprises throughout the week nevertheless. Hmm. It's been such a long time since I blogged bout music. The ultimate song I've been jamming to non-stop is DON'T STOP ME NOW' by the great QUEEN. Super duper high song. Others include Cry for me by September and Red-blooded woman. And yesh, I'm so addicted to pure 19! The huge magnet is of cos SUh Ji Suk. Pure charm. Charm really. He's comparable to Kingone lo. IN fact now I've become more drawn to him tho. He's clean-looking, polite and gentleman little mummy's boy, exudes urbane charm and poised and ah he's so good-looking. His expression is cute oso. Infatuations! One of the song in the soundtrack is 'Love Waltz'. It's so damn nice.NIce and clean song, simple and sweet.

5:56 AM