random
Today I did went for school for the teacher's day celebration. Haha but when I arrived, the canteen was exceptionally empty la. Fortunately, the hall began to fill up nearing 8. There were like many tables, den we just watched performances and there was buffet too. NIce food, but the portions served was just a lil too small. Ha and then there was this performance by this rock band. You noe, they started by playing Fall out Boy's 'Dance Dance', or presumably, but then took a 360 swerve and the rhythm slowed down dramatically. One girl came out and sang a song from Camp Rock, I guess. Ah disappointed. I'll be so happy to listen to a live rendition of that song by our fellow jjcians. Nice song! EH it started off really good lor, almost similar to the song itself. Kinda like some of FOB's song. And if you noticed, my blog title has all along been 'let the good times roll' which is my fav fav song by them. haha. OKay then after the performance, I headed straight to gym. Hmm haven went there for sooo long as I was always so busy. Then bought a new earphone. Heart pain! My stupid earphone I just bought this year spoiled again, on the bus. The stupid driver stopped the bus all of a sudden the wire sorta snapped when I staggered from the sudden brake. Ahh! Okay, I decided to try a new brand, Audio Technica. Bought a in-ear canal phone. It's def worth it, cos it provides good sealage so that external noises can be blocked out significantly. And you get your money's worth for sure. The sound quality is definitely superior to those normal earphones. I've tried it. =)
Hmm and after listening to Coldplay's Viva la vida for quite some times, I think there's 3 good songs on the album. My top favourite would be 'Cemetaries of London'. It sorta reminds me of a chinese folk song which I like very much also. Violet hills is nice! Death and all his friends is quite nice too, like a lullaby. I didn't like some of the others though. =)
8:23 AM