PCR
Heyhey today went to the science centre for the PCR workshop. Hmm pretty interesting at the start but soon faded though. Well but it was a 'great discovery' cos for the past 18 years I didn't noe, but noe I know that I can taste PTC! And I'm a homozygous taster. Haha I noe very drama. =) Yea but the workshop is pretty enriching cos we got to do gel electrophoresis, use the micropipette etc, just that we didn't get to do the centrifuging ourselves. Ya then after that we actually took a walk around the science centre, since we already paid for the entrance fee. It was rather cool. We had alot of fun at the superimposing of faces corner and at the nanotech exhibition, just that we weren't facinated by the nano stuffs and facts in there, but over a stupid little projecter. =) After a few rounds around the exhibit halls, we decided to leave but xuelian and nat wanted to linger a little while more to catch the virus exhibit. SO we left first. I went JP with Sita after that cos we spotted a good deal at Fox, but turned out it didn't look good on me when I tried it on so didn't buy. But I bought another bottom at another shop instead. Yeap thats bout it all. Time for some photos!
P.S sorry for the poor alignment just can't get it right

Ms Lee and Ms Tan
Funky(sleepy) naileux
Ready for injection?
Me loading the gel

TROLL! Descend of the EVIL

Abused maid
Yea I'm XX not XY

Doremifaso.. reaching for the sky
5:44 AM