<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Saturday, June 28, 2008Y
A

This is an awesome performance of 'I'm yours'. He's near pitch-perfect, and it sounds real easy and chilling on the ear. The instruments are simple, just a tabla(not sure) and a guitar, and clean and light. It's hard not to like this performance, I guess. But well I noe it can be subjective. Leaving you to decide if you wan to listen. Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYhrYHmUPn0



Now back to the happpenings of the past few days. This week's real taxing and I realise it's taken a toll on my body so decided to go for a run to get me blood pumping again. Haven been exercising for bout 1 week plus le. Gosh! Monday was not well, cos chemistry was bad, bio mcq was horror. i tikam thru the paper. Then Bio paper was hell oso cos I didn't study finish alot of chapter. History paper was NIGHTMARE! This is the result of a night of cramping facts into the brain. And unfortunately, by Friday, I was already totally drained and the assimilation process was ultra slow. I've got the facts in bits and pieces swimming in my brain but it doesn't make any sense to me and I couldn't piece them together coherently. All jumbled up. Well so I told myself that I'll never want to feel like this anymore. The feeling of going into the examination hall, knowing that you're not exactly prepared, the guilt that you know you've let yourself down by not studying and having to sit through the entire 3 hour paper is really lousy. And I'm really scared for my history cos after the sbq, you'll have used up so much brain capacity that you'll feel like giving up. It's just like when you're running, your muscle is burning from the build-up of lactic acid but you'll need to be tough on yourself and continue. Cos ultimately, you'll get used to it and it becomes easier. That's what I experience when I run. Running is definitely not enjoyable for me, if I hadn't pushed myself, I won't have ran for at minimum 20 minutes( for a novice and flat-footer and perhaps junk-food addict). In fact, I think running trains your mind, builds endurance. Physical and mental workout, doesn't it sound great? haha. OK finished sidetracking. Now back to the chalet I had on 17th june. But Aloha Loyang chalet is great! Lots of time better than Changi. Last year the changi one, we hadn't much to do cos there was like no facilities over there and night-cycling was not allowed. Ended up some of them went to the Changi hospital for a night walk. Over at Aloha, there's like a pool, arcade and a mini soccer 'field' Well I would consider more as a basketball court with two goal post. Interestingly, the guys along with some of the J1 girls and a few kid seemed to be having alot of fun in a miniature soccer pit. Haha. Sadly this time round, alot of girls didn't turn up. Only me, Devi, Siti and zhinian turned up, all the guys turned up. But we still had alot of fun! We went to the pool and played, well just some water-splashing since we didn't brought swim wears, but it's fun nevertheless. We also went to catch the sun set. How romantic,haha. Then we went over to downtown to have our dinner. Some of our seniors came to join us too, though they were in ns. We takeaway satays and bubble tea. Then went back to find that the entire bungalow was real quiet. Turned out the J1s were all mugging! And I felt so very guilty. Guilt-stricken, I took out my books to study oso, but unfortunately I brought the wrong notes! So did maths instead and I didn't bring my stationaries or books and had to borrow from ernest. His book is clean, oddly cos I did remeber our lecturers asking us to copy quite alot of examples. And spotted some doodlings in the book, hah! Went over to study with zhenghan they but we ended up talking bout music and lame stuffs and time just slipped by.. And my stupid idiotic bluetooth is not working! Damn I seem to lack the affnity with BLUETOOTH. I changed my last phone cos the stupid bt wasn't working and got this one, and it failed me too!!! Arrgh! So couldn't get songs! And Zhenghui didn't bring his laptop.. sigh. After that, past the 'auspicious' hours, some of us went for a night walk, wasn't enjoyable at all. It was oddly humid and I'd just showered. Went back and caught a 1 hr nap. I think none of the J2s and J3s really slept. Next day, headed back to school toe receive the award. Well and there was some discrepanicies here and there.. but I shan't elaborate further for fear that this becomes a ultra long entry. After the ceremony, I took some pictures with Sharifah and the people who also went home straight. Pity that I forgot to take pics with the rest. Aww it's such a pity since this is truely the LAST time we are playing together. Sad. Like Siti, I think I'm pretty commited to this cca. Tho it seems we didn't have much sessions, we did seem to have went through quite alot together, like doing those house and shop visits and blah. Aiya, all to blame my emotional self, for feeling sad. Wasn't exactly easy to do those stuffs, having to deal with hostile occupants slamming the door at your face or being just plain rude and uncooperative and paranoid. Hmm, but they now seem precious to me, oddly. Well, at least Im not the only one to feel that, Siti they all too and surprisingly Zhenghan also felt this way. Seldom see guys showing their emotional affectional self, makes one feel very motherly..haha. Guess that's being a Cancerian, who is naturally a home-maker.


having fun at the pool







starring into space









Me an Siti
The most photo-friendly guy with the most act-cute photos.







Me and Sharifah!

Me and SIti again after the ceremony


The J2 girls excluding me.


Me and Sabina


5:13 AM