<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Tuesday, May 27, 2008Y
Travelling soldier

Was just listening to a live rendition of Dixie Chick's beautiful country song 'Travelling Soldier'. It's a very nice song with very touching lyrics. It's a love soldier between a soldier (I think he's going to war in Vietnam) and a girl thought to be too young for him. I think that boy died in the end, but I'm not too sure. Country songs are just so simple and sweet and sometimes sad too. Another sad country song would be 'Jesus take the wheel'. That song is about a woman going back to Cincinnati for christmas with her baby. On her way back, she met with a car accident. And I think time just freezes here and she began to reflect upon how she had led her life, and begged Jesus to forgive her and save her from being killed. =( In the end I think she probably died too.

Here's the Dixie Chick's Travelling Soldier live. It's real good and it won't hurt to listen to abit of country music once in a while.


6:50 AM