<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Wednesday, May 28, 2008Y
Last YP----->MUGGING STARTS?

Hmm today was such a long and messy day. Was out in the morning and afternoon I went Vivo. In the morning, I received Sharifah's sms saying that there was a LAST YP session and this is going to be the very last chance to clock the hours so that you meet the baseline of 80hrs. According to Mr Lee, we are officially stepping down today! But, it was rather ambiguous cos I was not sure whether it was '8o and above' or just 'above 80'. So in order to play it safe and partly due to some tricks played on me by someone, I went. But I'm grateful towards him for helping me do sth la. I rushed back home from Vivo to yewtee then from yewtee to corporation road again. Phew so hectic. I reached there at bout 3+. The peeps are crowding around inside the NPC. There was quite a number of J1s and only a few J2s. Well those really cannot make it to 80 hrs one obviously shouldn't bother to come. Devi,Sabina, me, Ernest and ZHenghan was there. My score was like on par with Zhenghan's. We went to block 240+ to do house visit. Well, it was a really long way there although it was just two bus stops away from our school. BUt that place was nice, at least first time we are doing house visits in a new HDB residential areas. But unfortunately almost every floor has at least one of the occupants owning a dog, which is quite scary. One of them looked like it had no pupil! All I saw was 2 orange mass metallic ball starring eerily at me and barking so ferociously. There wasn't much occupants in the block, but it's understandable cos the planes were like flying by every 5 minutes and mind you, it's really loud. The plane flew really low around that area. I guess this pretty much sums up my experience as a Youth Partner. It might sound silly, but I think I'll miss the NPC cos I've like hung out there for 1 and a half year since I joined this cca during my first three month. We'll be sitting at the couch waiting for Sharifah to give us instructions to set off...haha..how time flies, I noe it's cliche... but I won't want to have to commit that kind of time once again cos my primary focus shall be on my STUDY. STUDY!!! As much as I hate to face it, erm I have to. Anyway, the results is out and sadly I didn't get the book voucher.. sobz.=( Hmm shall be looking forward to the chalet coming out soon though I guess I won't be much in the mood as it is so damn near our maths common test. Haix..back to cruel reality.

7:03 AM