A day in Narnia
Hello peeps, today I went to watch Narnia with lp and so I'm going to share my thoughts on the movie. Hmm first of all, I'm quite disappointed because it wasn't as great at the first one. The story progression isn't good as it is very straightforward. The tension is there, the effects are magnificent, but all I could remember was ,throughout the entire movie, there are many peaks. RIght I must admit that the tension did build up but it is quite tiring to be feeling tense throughout for a 2 hour film. The climax is there, but it's sorta predictable so nothing fresh. There are some emotion scenes, despite all those 'senseless' fighting. You can feel the Narnian's vehement and that all-out emotion to claim back their kingdom which is qutie touching. The director tried to inject some humour into the movie, which was lacking in the previous movie, and it feels as if you're watching ratatouii(dunno how to spell) and sorta makes the entire story seem
less magical. Nevertheless, the effects are real good and I guess that's what makes the movie worth watching?
5:54 AM