Dang
I read the articles on Josef Frizl case on Xiaxue's blog a few days back and read through the comments posted. Gosh it's as if I'm watching
Happy Tree Friends. 'Dip his d*ck inside conc HCL, chop it off, slice it bit by' bit etc etc. As crude and gross as it sounds, I think it is perfectly reasonable to perform this act on the beast. Incest is the worst sin.
Anyway today is a uber stupid day! All cos of the
Rugby finals. We gathered at the concourse at 3.45. I reached there first and saw Ann, adeline they all. So I joined them first. The other three Ms Slowpoke not here yet. Then the PC teacher Weijie like told everyone that there will only be 40 seats available and said in a rather diplomatic manner, thanking us for our enthusiasm and support..., put simply, is that we had to go there ourselves for those who can't get onto the bus lo. So I was like so worried xl they all cnnt make it on time. I called XL. Then after that, it was real funny cos pple started rushing towards the bus to get on it. I felt like such an Auntie lo! I managed to secure a seat. But story doesn;t end here. C0s XL, JM and Sita came rilli late and there's like no more seats available. I did reserve a seat for them but one guy just landed his butt beside my seat. Story continues... The three went down the bus, claiming that there was another bus. So we alighted.....
I SHALL END HERE COS EMBARRSSING STORIES ARE NOT MEANT FOR YOUR EYES
Anyway the conclusion is that we didn;t get on the damn bus. And we couldn't get taxi drivers who knew watever is tt ulu place called
ccab. So in the end, turned out that we didn't go there. Anyway, our team lost, so sad...
We went to JP after that. But I should say it was a fun trip that compensated for the disappointement of us not having being able to catch the match. Coincidentally on our way to JP on 198, we saw Huixin. Meanwhile at JP.... Coincidentally we say Beeping while we were at ESPIRT. So we went shop shop around and had our dinners. And we had a
real unpleasant encounter. We just came down from the escalator and was ridiculously 'greeted' by a loud and rude 'EXCUSE ME' by a stupid old hag. I was taken aback cos
we definitely didn;t deserve that. We weren't even blocking the way. SO Beeping instinctively murmurred
'Ill mannered' to that freakin rude b*tch. She thought it came from my mouth. Suay.. She kept staring at me and paroted in a damn irritating manner 'EXCUSE ME' incessantly and give me that STUPID STARE! She kept turning her head back to stare at me. I wish she sprains her neck lo. GOsh she's well dressed but her manners sucked big time! Who cares if you are a big dresser but your attitide stinks and you behave like an uncouth and ill-mannered person. I gave her an INCREDULOUS STARE that says ' What the heck? You're behaving like an uncivilised person and I won't go down to your level'. Haha that felt great. =)
6:40 AM