<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Wednesday, April 16, 2008Y
train

Right now, I'm doing up my ppt slides for GP presentation on religion and politics and oso chargin my player. Just got home after CCA. Wa.. Today, me and puishan is doing the teaching of first aid on burns and cuts. OMG, I think we really bore them to the core and it was so embarrasing. First of all, it was rather impromptu and thus we kinda stuttered and we had to pause many times to check wit each other what to go thru. Quite horrible, must have left a bad impression on the juniors... arrgh. Worst still was the first aid kit was oddly under-equipped. There was no FAD, antiseptic cream and bandage all those, so we ended up having to pretend those things were there.. -_- haix.. they were rather kind la.. we bore them bt they oso nver kip toking.. got give us face at least... zhenghui had to come in many times to save the awkward situations. =).. well bt I think it was a good attempt already. =)And I can't emphasise enuff that I am very very stressed up. gotta go study my maths test, cya soon =)

2:10 AM