<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Monday, April 21, 2008Y
Pete wentz

Btw do you noe that Ashlee Simpson is engaged to Pete Wentz of Fallout Boys? Dunno why he ended up with her. She's qutie trashy. Btw, sidetrack to a very old song of FOB, Thanks for the memories. If you've watched the MV and listened to that song b4, u will understand what I'm going to say later. Pete said in a vid:'Bout the question of whether I'm gay. It's pretty obvious right?'. He said sth liddat. The MV actually clues you in to the fact that he may be a gay. In the lyrics,there's a phrase that goes 'He tastes like you onoly sweeter'. These words coming out from the mouth of a guy??! Second at the end of the MV, he smashed the 'B' of the FOB neon light sign on the stage. To explain in layman's term, it means he dun want to be a boy -_-. This are wat I infered, maybe I thought too much?

4:37 AM