Wednesday, April 2, 2008Y
MJ Thriller
today got GP P2 tests. It was horrible. This is the first time I felt so drowsy doing a GP paper. I was half-asleep-half-awake so I really anyhow do the paper lor. What's coming over me? I used to be able to concentrate during tests and exams, now I dun seem to be able to. I need more energy to perform the impossible tasks..pia hmwork study tests again and again. It's really a cycle lor, no ending..as soon as after u pia finish for a tests, cleared all the hmwork, you have new things added on to the list. -_- Life is so damn meaningless like this. Ok whatever la, still have to face it anyway. So enough of the grumbling le.
Lemme digressssss...
Yesterday, while you-tubing, I found this GREAT VIDEO! I watched in awe! THRILLER BY MICHAEL JACKSON! Considering this song and mv was made in the 1980s. The thrilling atmosphere is there and the music totally rock! I love the part when michael cajoles his fuming girlfriend. He creeps in front of her and sings her a song of monsters and everything horrid lurking everywhere. Chilling! The dance moves at the back rock rock rock! SO GOOD! The graveyard scence gives me the creep. It is rather scary la.. if you're scared of watching horrid faces, ghosts, werewolf etc, den dun watch k. A MUST-WATCH video! OMG YOU SHOULD NOT MISS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyJbIOZjS8Embedding function is disabled. So click this link to watch it. =)
I like the part when the two were surrounded by those 'things' that rose up from the grave, from the drain etc.. den MJ suddenly becomes one of them and he starts his trance-like dance. The ending is creepy oso. Nice rite?? haha
5:28 AM