<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Saturday, April 5, 2008Y
just for laffs

Hellos folks feeling slightly better now. SO ha here to blog. Just some old photos dugged out by me and decided to post some photos. p.s read the captions.

Sita: *trembles*

Nat: damn that xuelian! her head super duper heavy la... she crashing my cheekbones..ARGH

Xuelian: Auntie give me the freshes caixin pls.














Nat: Bleahhhh ..Na nanny poo poo






kaixin: I can't see w/o my specs



Nat: hehe I'm so photogenic. Since the other 2 dun wan take foto, might as well take me..haha



Huixin: Sian.. I'll rather go home and spam tagboards than sit here and rot.




Jingmin says:'How did the ugly girl get such a handsome bf???! JEALOUS!!!'





Nat : *coughs* Hhheeellppp I..iii choke on fffiissshhbbaalll'




Obviously they didnt sae those stuff la.. i thought it up myself. The peeps in the fotos are nt that UGLY in real life, just some unglam and not-so-flattering fotos of them. Haha.. who dun have ugly fotos??? Friends, dun blame me k?? haha


4:38 AM