This blogskin was made by Maggie(?) and the material used were taken from Shabby Princess(?) and random japanese graphic sites(?). Special thanks to Agnes(?) and Stephanie(?) for inspirations on making this skin.
Hosts: Photobucket(?), Blogger(?) and BlogSkins(?)
Music
»Now Playing:
Sunday, April 20, 2008Y
IN LOVE
My new crush is Ricky Martin! Puerto Rican guys are really so hot! He collaborated with Christina Aguilera many many years back and produced the hit Nobody wants to be lonely. If you've been reading my blog you should have heard this song. I wonder why she didn'e fall in love with him. So much chemistry when they singing the lively duet. If I sang that song with him, I think I will! haha. Being hot and cute is entirely different thing. He's hot. He exudes so much masculinity, and his voice is deep and sexy. Ok I know I sound very hua chi here, but isn't it normal to feel attracted towards something attractive? Not only guys ogle at girls, girls also do. But ultimately when it comes to liking someone, you usually don't end up with your dream guy. If not, why are so many 'not-so-good-looking' people attatched?
If you want to experience that kind of 'heart-ripping feeling', watch this vid..feel their emotion outburst..
If you want to feel in empowered or in love or just itching to ogle at a handsome face, watch this