Saturday, April 26, 2008Y
gym rat
Turns out that today I was not down for first aid duty in school. so didn't went to school. Since I wasn't going to school, I didn't join xuelian they all to Queensway shopping centre. Instead, I hit the gym. Then after that, I went to Lot 1 to have my lunch at LJS.. sinful!!! I quaffed down 2 pcs of chicken, 3 shrimps, fries and milo. Wonder it adds up to how much calories. =( The revamp at Lot 1 is almost done with the addition of more shops so lingered longer over there. I hope there's an electronic store like Harvey Norman or Best setting up so that when I need to buy something, I could just go down to Lot 1 which is the nearest shopping centre from my place. (1 bus away). For other shopping centres, I must at least transfer bus or MRT 2 times eh! See, how inconvenient my house is. Then I saw the Kawaii Japan counter from Watson at the heart of the sc. I got to know of this product from Xixaxue's blog. So I went over to enquire about the product. It sounds pretty good after I looked through the brochures and furthermore, I have relatively more faith in Japan technology over the Western countries' brands. But it costs a BOMB and I won;t spend my money so much on such stuffs, just so extravagant. Unless I make my own money in future..haaha..Yep that's about all. =)
7:53 AM