<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Wednesday, April 30, 2008Y
CDCC

What a loong day I had. Came back home from jurong npc nearing 7. It seems incomparable to nat's record-breaking 11pm, so I guess she must be so damn tired after all her rehearsals and stuffs. Poor thing, she sustained 2 injuries from the rehearsals. A pity I couldn't be of much help to her. Well today was Youth Partner training for the J1s. We J2s had to like show them the way around doing house visits, conducting exhibition etc. Laughed sooo much today cos we were like gossiping, joking and bitching on smbody with zhenghui, zhihong, siti, devi, zheng han they all. It was so damn freaking duper funny! Hahaha.. shall not mention here what we were laffing about here cos it's not a very nice thing to do. Anyway, it was rather weird for cdc recruitement this yr. I think our cca is revolutionising, from a male-dominated to female-dominated. It's so pathetic lo, only got 3 boys!!!! One of them is zhihong's brother, which dun really look like him. So sad la.. now my cca become girls-dominated like my sec school cca liddat, which i tink is not a very good sign. It's as if I'm back in choir.. Back in the days... sing sing sing.. Anyway, today the event starts ar 130 but my lect ends at 2 so I was like very worried I'll be going over to the NPC alone. Ernest is the only one in my lect group who is going over, but he left halfway. Thankfully found him and zhenghan halfway and walked there with him. And today I was so worried cos I thought I lost Sharifa's camera thnks to Ernest but fortunately she found it in the end.. Luck lo or I've to pay for her cam. Gosh! I shall end my post with some pictures. Thanks to genorosity of Zheng Han.. very photo-loving and joker of cdc.. haha

hahaha act cute lor =) half-cup's mei mei



and he's dead!


and some random shots


xuelian's uncertain smile and jm's buay song face





My dear SpongEy!


and this is my good old hair bk then! Missed it sooo much. I look half-asleep tho












5:37 AM