<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Monday, April 28, 2008Y
Bye BYE

YEAH!! From today onwards, I can officially say BYEBYE to BIO SPA! Today's skill A marks the end of this stupid component of bio! Haha so damn freaking happy. Huixin was so joyous that she turned back to scream 'YEAH!!' and waved her limbs around. Dunno why it seemed so funny. She reminded me of the young kids who just scored a goal. LOL. I think I did ok. I managed to finish the long report 10mins before end time. Just busy regurgitating everything I studied the day before. The moment time starts, I can feel my adrenaline rush and began furiously writing for 1 solid hour. Wheww when I finished the paper, it was such a SHIOK feeling! I'm really looking forward to the weekends cos that wld means I can permanently put SPA out of my mind cos by then Chem SPA skill A wld be over too. =) Jiayou! Anyway today Mr Leow didn;t come;and the fact is that he won;t be coming the rest of thw week too except friday. So there was this relieve teacher who was rather soft-spoken. All of the time, I couldn't make out what he was saying except that he's mumbling at the board. He turned out to be a 24th batch student, which really excited Nat, understandably. He was like keep 'Ogling' or 'goggling' at xuelian la, except not in a lecherous manner bt a shy lingering stare.. haha.. Xuelian's got so much charm. Now our 'Shao nan sha shou' become 'cheng nian sha shou' oso. wahaha... a pity she doesn't reciprocate his love. hahaa..

an old photo taken last here. And if u dunno whats after 'song gei =)', it's my name.


4:48 AM