Nat's bdae
Today, me, jingmin, huixin and xuelian went to natalie's hse to celebrate her bdae in advance. I like her place, cos there's a nice jogging area, the traffic flow's light, there's like forest somewhere. In short, it's a really serene and nice place to live in. I loved it the moment I stepped put of Segar LRT station. How I wish I had a flat there. Anyway, we were supposed to meet at CCK bt in the end only jm turned up. Hx and Xl was horribly late..waha..so we went to nat's place first. Saw her relatives, friends etc. Jingmin went abit bonkers today, dunno why. I was kinda taken aback by her hysteria...LOL.. Then got to meet Nat's friends Zi Hong and Wende. Quite a surprise that zihong had been to my blog before..haha..but he said that he didn't understand what I was writing about cos there was no pictures, only words -_-... I do want to upload photos but my camera phone's resolution's rather low.. and more cos I'm lazy. Anyway, thanks NAT for inviting us to her hse and her mom who did all the cooking.=)
Ok I thiink my blog will be real boring w/o pics so here's some random shots

One of my fav toy Spongey!

Cutey

Beauty
Labels: bff nat bdae
8:20 AM