<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Saturday, March 22, 2008Y
Tickle my funny BONE

O ya guys, forgot about this part while I was bloggin just now. I am COMPELLED to tell you this REALLY funny joke!!!!!LOL! Siti was like fantasizing herself getting married. As you noe initially they were blasting those rather sad and melancholic musics through the sound system which I find quite weird. Isn't wedding all bout happy affairs?? Siti began her monologue saying that when she gets married, she would definitely not play such sad songs. Then ZH asked her wat then wld she play? Siti didn;t reply. ZH suggested ' the potential break-up song ah'!!! LOLLOLOLOLOL... its so funny lo..his suaning technique superb ah!

5:28 AM