Spongebob= bacteria???
Hello people just to share with you some random interesting stuffs here. Enjoy!
We've all been listening to pop songs all these while and (I think) we've always been too innocent to read too much into the lyrics of the songs. In fact, many songs have certain sexual connotations in them. Human beings are so pervetic and always thinks about that subject, even in artistic expressions. They are often not expressed explicitly so that it can have a broader appeal( i.e adults, children can watch oso) but the sexual humour can only be appreciated by people who have extra knowledge on that subject, i.e. usuall the adults. Some notable ones include 'Barbie girl' and 'Genie in a bottle' and many others but I can't remember it offhand right now. I suspect 'Feedback' is one of such too although it is very subtle.
Haha as I was reading an article on Spongebob, I found out sth very funny. Critics allege that Spongebob is used to promote 'homosexuality' in scenes starring Spongebob and his friends where diversity and tolerance are promoted. -_- Stephen Hillenburg has since refuted this allegation and claims that Spongebob is actually ASEXUAL! LOL! Reminds me of bacteria reproduction lei.
Right shall end my post a foto of spongebob and his friends
5:23 AM