<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Saturday, March 22, 2008Y
Sharifa's BIG DAY

I started my day by hitting the gym to burn off some calories before going over to Sharifa's wedding. Zhenghui and Weihao was late cos they were held up by some stuffs in school so I decided to go in first and do my warm-up. I completed my warm-up and all my weight-training routines and they still haven reach yet, so I went off to do my cardio. Halfway thru, they arrived. But I had to rush home to take a shower b4 going down to her wedding at 632 which is quite near my house..haha. I was horribly late when I went to the MRT station to meet zhenghui,weihao,sabina,siti and martin. Siti wore a very nice and sparkling malay costume...wahaha. Her bf also came. He looks like Taufik Batisah btw. We reached the venue at close to 230 and we waited at our table until 5+ before we saw the bride and the groom. So its really very sian. Plus, the music was blasting away from 2-5. Now I got head-ache..arrgh. The food was good, especially the kueis(dunno how to spell). The entire multi-purpose hall where the wedding was held was transformed into a magnificent 'palace'. It's really really really nice. Everyone you see bright sparkling stuffs. There was also a fountain-like tray where the kueis were put. SO NICE! The bride and groom arrived at bout 5+ and there was alot of rituals, which I dun quite understand and Siti was busy explaining to us the malay norms and stuffs all the while.















Sharifa and Azman ^^<3

beauty!




Then today, there was also an 'interesting showdown' on the bus. It was 5+ and raining, so the bus was as usual packed with people. It all started with an old man, who looked utterly cocky, who started yelling:'Oi dunnid come up liao le la, FULL HOUSE! Close the door!'. The bus captain was pissed and he yelled bk:' You stand up here and shout at the passenger la!'. He was taken aback by the driver's defiance, but quickly gathered came out of it and gathered his arrogance once more:' What I shout at the passenger??!!! You should do that! IT'S YOUR DUTY WAT?!!'. He kept on rambling and the subsequently the driver ignored him. Then suddenly came another hostile male voice. (call this uncle B)They began quarreling and the fight became more and more ridiculous. Uncle B insulted the old cranky fellow that his english was lousy. The funny part of their 'conversation' was when uncle B accused that old uncles like him(cocky fellow) loves china women and those women take away their CPF Money!!! LOL!!! The people in the bus was like laughing. hahaha.. then got one teen boy very pissed also and he told them to shut up. Some even suggested that they alight the bus to fight..-_- so old le still so full of himself? Wonder why these people have such thick skins..it so doesn't reflect good on yourself when you lose you cool in public.

3:47 AM