<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Monday, March 31, 2008Y
Misery business

Life is so hectic, that I'm on the verge of breakdown, nt joking. I'm naturally a slow poke in learning stuffs so I guess I have to go the harder way to succeed. Who can I blame? I really hate MI and no, I hate pure maths! I hate anything that has to do with algebraic manipulation. I didn't build a strong foundation in secondary school, that is certain. I really really regret it. Even simple manipulations like 3-(4k-6/2^k+1)+(2k+1/2^k+1) I also can get confused by the signs. Gosh. I am in JC, such trivial manipulations should be easy peasy, yet I still am so confused. =( This is so scary and teachers are giving us so much pressure. I wanted to give up many times, but I can't cos the dedicated teachers won't let me, cos they are always trying to push you. Today, didn't really get the chem tutorial cos I didn't do or even bring anything to class. So I couldn't follow, and imagine having to sit through a lesson where you are totally blur and you had to supress the urge to just get out of the class. This was what happened to me in last week's vector lecture. I didn;t understand what the teacher was toking about, and he kept rambling on and on.. so torturing. =(

4:59 AM