<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Saturday, March 29, 2008Y
Impulsive buying

hello people, i got my in-ear earphone already, it is a Sony model, not Shure's one which I really wanted. But it's ok..haha the model is MDR-EX55SL. I kinda like the design cos the cap is a nice shade of pink. This model is cheaper than the Philips one I had last time. I didn't want to buy another Philip's one cos I spoiled mine after a few months, perhaps due to my careless handling or the vunlnerability of the product?? Dunno. This Sony isn't all that fantastic in my opinion, abit regret after buying it..haix.. The cables are light and the design is nice, but the sound isn't worthy for its price, I feel. Maybe it could be that my music are of junky quality cos the better your earphone, the greater the amplification of the fault in the song. Well, it's really had to get high-quality music unless you actually ripped them off CDs. Haix.. Still searching for that perfect listening experience with a good earphone =)

5:05 AM