Frustruation
Today, I felt so damn freaking sad and doomed cos my fren was saying my haircut sux(in short). It's so hurtful cos all the while I thought it was bad but still acceptable but now, I got a phobia of looking into the mirror. I hate to get a new haircut, because I always have to undergo a post-haircut trauma and wish I had my old hair, no matter how messy and unmanageable it gets. But once I grow out of the painful period, I start to dislike my hair again and wants to cut it. Haix.. like Sita said, the good things only lasts for short time. The first phase after cutting hair is the worst perios, then it gets better and unfortunately it doesn't stay like this for long and ur hair suck again. haix...... why do all good things come to an end ? flames to dust..lovers to friends...
What adds up to my frustruation was during Maths lesson, cos i friggin don't understand a thing about seq and correlation. I tried doing the assngment bt really cannot do, HOW??? I wonder how my class peep manages to juggle all their work. It just seem impossible, unless you are super efficient and fast and you do nothing but study. I really can;t do that. Just hate to see all those peeps muggin like mad lor, no life... and tests tests tests.........
Meanwhile, I wish my hair grows at a miraculously speed. I can't wait to grow in out and restyle it...............................
2:46 AM