Today never see zombie around in school... and my wish didn't come true..what a pity. But today was fun! Got some gifts from my close friends. The JJXtian team also gave out personallized lollipops for everyone. There was a message with it. (it's kinda weird cos the person hu wrote it don't noe me, I guess) But it was nice of them.=)It goes like this:
Hello Kaixin, you may not feel loved,...but the fact is, someone loves you cos you're special. Too special.
I really wasn't in the mood to study today cos everyone seemed to be so distracted. But I did pay attention during maths lecture, cos it was mr leow's lesson. Unfortunately, I dun really understand some part of the lecture. But its ok, I'll come to understand it one day..waha
The Malay lesson was rilli fun and funny today!!! We were laffing like mad. Cos the teacher was testing us on our numbers and days in malay. Nat and Xuelian was like competing like mad..haha. Rilli enjoyed the lessons! Here are some photos we took today bt I dun look good in the foto cos my eyes are really sore.

Me and bff Nat
A group photo..oops missing jingmin cos she took the photo for us. LOL huixin looks like she's saying 'YyEESS!!!'