Monday, February 11, 2008Y
tired
I haven't been going my homework during the CNY break, so now I seriously regret it cos I could have done alot of stuffs and I can relax this week. Now, I gotta do research on the Rwanda Genocide cos my group's having a presentation on this wednesday during history tutorial. I am rather interested in this particular genocide after watching Hotel Rwanda. It's really a very nice movie. Anyway, if you are interested, you can actually find the documentary posted on youtube. The title is 'Ghost of Rwanda'. Then think I'm going to watch CJ7 with Huixin they all on Wednesday.. can't wait to watch it!!!
Recently, I feel as if I'm energy-sapped cos I feel really tired this few days, I wonder why. I can sleep for up to 3 times a day! That's why I can't seem to complete my tasks except when I'm using the comp. I really wish I had more energy and of course TIME!!! I got alot of stuffs to do. Then I came across a video that's rather interesting. It's on cannibalism. Unfortunately, the user has disabled the embedding function, so I'll post a link here. CHeck it out!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTRvcROcWHg
2:42 AM