<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Friday, February 15, 2008Y
Singaporean's 'weird' accent

I happened to come across this video while you-tubing. I am very amazed at how these taiwanese celebs are mocking our english, and in a rather unpleasant manner. Watch this video and you'll noe what I'm toking bout.



They are really stupid to say this kinda thing on the show. Don't they noe that this show is aired in Singapore and people are going to post this on youtube? There are many 'concerned' people out there criticizing them..haha. I think what they have said isn't a general reflection on Singaporeans , perhaps they are exaggerating to garner more views or whatever.. I don't know if you feel as strongly as I do, but when I hear a foreigner criticizing us, I DO get annoyed.
O ya btw, I heard from my cousin that it was in the chinese tabloid newspaper, bt i've got no idea which issue it was.

3:07 AM