This blogskin was made by Maggie(?) and the material used were taken from Shabby Princess(?) and random japanese graphic sites(?). Special thanks to Agnes(?) and Stephanie(?) for inspirations on making this skin.
Hosts: Photobucket(?), Blogger(?) and BlogSkins(?)
Music
»Now Playing:
Saturday, February 16, 2008Y
pocket full of sunshine
Natasha sounds as great as she is live! This song 'Pocket full of Sunshine' is very difficult to sing in my opinion cos you've got to belt out all those high notes for quite a long time, but she really did great live. This song is from her album of the same title and is available in simlish version too! The simlish version is released with the new sims2 expansion pack, FreeTime. I really would like to have this expansion pack! Cos it looks so fun, but whatever it is, I'll wait till my 'A's are over then I'll buy it, cos there's a great danger I'll be addicted to playing it, like I did when I was in P6. I bought her n.b last year but it was quite a disappointment. Some of the nicer tracks include 'Soulmate', 'Pirate bones', 'I wanna have your babies', 'How do you do'. But there are no songs tt I REALLY like on the album. =(