<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Wednesday, February 13, 2008Y
gym music, valentine's day

Happened to come across this little section in SELF. There are some song recommendations while working out on the treadmill tracks.

Unbreakable- AlIciA keys
SuperstiTion- Stevie wonders
GoNna breakthrough- Mary J Blige
Lose yourSelf-Eminem
hAppY- Ashanti
yEah- Usher

I
These songs are rather old, I noe cos the magazine I read was an old issue...-_-
I personally find that it's best to listen to rock songs or fast catchy tunes, esp those that beats at bout the same rate as ur running heart rate. =) It also makes u 'high' enough to give you that extra boost of energy. It's not scientific, just my personal experience. 'I don't wanna be in love' is also a good song running to.

I dunno why, but I can run for a longer period of time and at a higher rate on a treadmill compared to a real field. Maybe it's cos of the heat.

Anyway, tomoro is valentine's day...haha nothing very special cos it isn't a public holiday where I can get to slack at home for one whole day..haha.. and esp when u aren't attatched... bt i'm dun feel bitter about that, cos it's good to be single. It's good enough to have just eye-candies around school so that there's something about school that you can look forward to, in JJ I can only find 2...mm very few hor

1:21 AM