<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7934616213409957739?origin\x3dhttp://beiddybaba.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to beiddybaba.blogspot.com
Thursday, February 21, 2008Y
duh

Today was Bio SPA skill C and D. I kinda screwed up the on the conclusion bit cos I wasn't really sure bout what I'm writing. But never mind, I'm so happy its over!
I'll rewind abit to what I felt yesterday. I didn't have the time to blog yesterday, so here's it

Yesterday, I was super pissed off during maths lecture, I really burst out cos I saw my fren cried. Some guys are really off the limit. I really hate people to use the BITCH word on me cos to ME, its derogatory. I noe some girls dun mind bt I DO. Ungentlemanly guys, honestly speaking, I've never met a case as bad as I've ever seen till I reached JC. I am appalled. Where do such people come from? Mars? How come they don't know basic etiquettes? I am really turned off by such people and I'm disgusted.

Some people are really a huge turn-off. They act as if the entire world owes them a living. They refute other people's views and speaks with such arrogance and they have no respect for girls. It irks me to the core.

I'm not a feminist. I used to think Christina was one when she sang the song 'Can't hold us down' in response to Eminem's 'The real slim shady' where he openly derogate her, Britney and sm other celebs. I think that song is written as a wake-up call to those bigots who think women are bitches, stupid mere ornaments.

1:51 AM